The past seven years I have been on a journey of accepting and growing with my mental illness: depression. Some may say, even myself, that it is Seasonal Affective Disorder – as it rears its head in May and October each year.
In September I began planning what I would need to do, to beat the October Blues…
Bring it On is a 4 part Blog series that chronicles my journey of taking control of my mental health, physical health and boundaries that helped me beat the blues.
Monday November 28th: Introduction
Tuesday November 29th: Chapter 1 – Stand Up with Healthy Boundaries for myself
- Boundaries for Physical Health
- Boundaries for Mental Health
- Boundaries for Relationships
Wednesday November 30th: Chapter 2 – Speak Up and ask for help with real life connection
- 30 Day Real Life Connection Challenge
- Help comes from the least expected places
- Revising my Emotional Support Plan
- Kindness and compassion for myself first and then others
- Love vs Fear
- Daily Gratitude goals
I hope you will join me in reading, sharing and learning about how YOU can take steps to beat the blues.
Part 1 Introduction Read and Listen HERE
Hugs & Love